The course intends to build the capacity of the participants in ERM through theory teaching and hands-on practices
Professionals involved in information management, Secretaries, Storekeepers, Project Managers, Personal Assistants, Resource Centre Managers, Library and Information Professionals, Documentation Officers, Resource Centre managers, Information Scientists, LIS Graduate. Librarians from Public Service, Human Resource Managers in charge of personnel records, Records Officers, Records Clerks, Registry Clerks, Archivists, Registrars, IT Professionals, and all those involved in Information Management in NGOs, Private and Public Sectors and any other professionals in records management.
EXPECTED LEARNING OUTCOMES
At the end of the training participants will be able to:
- Apply electronic records management principles
- Use different electronic records management tools
- Implement electronic records management programs in their organizations
The workshop cost is 1,000,000 TZS. A cost covers workshop fees, breakfast, lunch and certificates of attendance
The course will take place from 24th May to 4th, June 2021 (14 days).
The Training Workshop is expected to be conducted at Sokoine University-Main Campus, Morogoro, SNAL Computer Lab.
- Tuition fees (full) may be paid before or on the same day of training commencement
- Participants will be responsible for their travel and up-keeping costs
- For practical’s and exercises a participant may come with their laptop
- Participants should confirm their attendance four (4) days before
Payments should be made through SUA ICT Consulting Bureau
CRDB Bank: 0150369072400 SUA ITCB Bank account.
Bank payment slips should be presented during registration, ITCB will provide all participants with an EFD receipt.
For more details please don’t hesitate to contact the course coordinator.
Mobile phone: 0753147427